Sunday, April 30, 2006

Well, okay then...

I think I might be getting the hang of this...or at least starting too...I am, I must confess, a virginal blogger...but the learning curve seems to be flattening out. As I write this, one of my all time "cult" faves is on: "Tremors 3"...best line? "what kind of supreme being would condone such irony?" I know, a bit quirky, but if you can't be honest in a blog, then where??? Not much esle to commesnt on today...it has been a weekend reminiscent of Ireland. Cool, damp, steady drizzle...the sun occassionally peeking through just to coak the Irises out...a good time to curl up on the couch and read Breakfast at Tiffany's for the 18th time. Alas, with exams looming on the horizon, it has been more a "try to find the Watteau slide for my Art History final" and defining the word "synergy" for my definition paper in English...oh well, the only way out is through, right?

Question of the day: Would you rather have the ability to see ten years into your own future, or see twenty years into the future of the world??

2 comments:

noncommon said...

that's a tough one my friend. let's see...part of me would like to see how things turn in my own life, but then mmmmmmmm, no. and part of me would want to see if the world gets it shit together any better, but then mmmmmmm, no. so, i would have to say, neither on both options. how 'bout you?

Tupelo Honey said...

I do agree...wouldn't mind a crystal ball for my own world if it improves substantially...but really not wanting to see me in a refredgerator box under the Broadway Bridge! I guess I would take the world view...at least to see real estate markets so I can move now!!