Friday, May 12, 2006

Here I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!! I am SO SORRY...my computer is sick, and I am in the midst of finals. I am currently at the library doing some reseatch and thought I would touch base...haven't checked in on your spots lately either..man am I spoiled by the computer thing. I never realized how much a part of my life it is. Who sang "Don't know what'cha got til its gone..." Whitesnake, Poison, (insert any 80's hair band here)...I use the dang thing for everything from bill paying to college to groceries...and to now schedule my world around the libraries schedule...not to mention library patron "rush hour" for internet access (yeah - don't even try to get on at the library between 3-6 - unless you have other things to do there!)..it's a new reality...and I ma realizing how spoiled I am...and judging from the constant usage at the library, a LOT of people go without these "Modern Necessities"...

As you can see, I got a new layout...still not my ideal, but working on it. Lost my old links, and when I transferred from my old script, the new template would not read them...so lots to work to do on here. First finals. I should be settled and done by late next week, and able to turn my attention to fixing that viral piece of crap on my desk...so until then...I bid you adieu

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Good luck on your finals. Good to hear from you.

noncommon said...

well it's about freakin' time! what the hell you having a life? whatever! good luck on your stuff, and hope the computer gets to feeling better. happy mother's day to you my friend!