Sunday, May 28, 2006

TAG!!! You're It!!!...or not...I'm flexible


Okay...I got tagged...and now have the dubious honor of revealing to you all a "Five Things In My..." Categories below: (I told you...Fun and brainless for a while...)

FRIDGE:
Rice Milk
Eggs
Asparagus
Hershey's Syrup
Sun tea

(note: as I just CLEANED my refrigerator, and a heavenly choir now sings whenever I open the door, this list is nearly the entire content of said fridge!)

PURSE:
Gum (Stride...I highly recommend..."A Ridiculously Long Lasting Gum" is their slogan...my record: 85 minutes...beat that Orbit!)
Sweet Rain perfume oil
Keys
My lucky Mardi Gras token (Bacchus)

CAR:
A lamp (to be repaired or trashed)
CD's
A leather jacket (no room in the closet)
Jumper cables (somewhere)
A Kooky Crayon Maker (goodwill wouldn't take it - they have gotten AWFUL picky lately)

THINGS I DID TODAY:
finished a crappy book
found carpenter ants under my deck
found carpenter bees IN my deck (they chew louder than the ants)
called for a quote on a new deck
was late for a kickin' birthday party for a friend's little girl!...that was the high point of my day...and did I ever need it!

THINGS I ATE TODAY
cookies and cream Dibs
sushi
hot dogs and fabu pasta salad
birthday cake/ice cream
and am gonna' eat something now...probably an omelet with items listed above...

7 comments:

noncommon said...

that pasta salad was rockin' wasn't it? let's have marcie bring the food!:)

Pat Paulk said...

Cool!!

SUEB0B said...

Sushi omelet? Dibs omelet? I can't wait to hear how that came out.

Marcie said...

Hershey's syrup on an asparagus omelet? And wash it down with some sun tea.

Loralee Choate said...

Grilled asparagus with an egg-hollendaise sauce, sun tea and a steamed cup of chocolate rice-milk
for dessert?


:D

Tupelo Honey said...

AMAZING...five items...three totally different ideas...all of them appealing! (and no, I am not pregnant!)

actually, Loralee, I grilled some veggies the other nite, including some of the asparagus...but had not thought of a hollandaise sauce...damn I'm hungry!

Loralee Choate said...

I think Asparagus w/hollendaise is one of my favortie veggie dishes ever. YUM