Monday, April 10, 2006

starting the dialogue...

Well, here I am, becoming more and more reliant on this abomination of technology that makes George Orwell look like a wet-nosed puppy dog. Being frustrated with my inability to maintain email relationships with any kind of regularity, I decided (thanks to the Ibsen/Laffler initiative =) to try my hand at blogging. I figured, what the heck, the margin for morbidly embarrassing moments is nil, and since my writing classes have proved very cathartic, I figured, the more writing, the more healing - right - so let's start the dialogue! Maybe it doesn't work quite like that, but hey - it's all about finding our own Eightfold Path...

My hope is to keep this relatively current to my life - and shed some light on my world, as I view it through the colored lens du jour. I'll get some pics posted and some links to my favorite sites - all in due course...and would love to hear from you.

much love and true peace...shash

No comments: